Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Positivity

I signed into Etsy this morning, and saw I had a new feedback comment. I clicked the link and here's what I saw:

"This seller was amazing! The earrings I bought for my girlfriend were high quality, and Michelle shipped them fast. I would definitely order from this seller again."

Feedback comments like this mean so much to me. Given the relative anonymity of the Internet, it's very easy to forget that you're still dealing with real people. When someone takes the time to tell me that they enjoyed our brief interaction, my heart gives a little leap. I try hard to make each transaction a nice experience, and I love knowing that this is being noticed. I've been fortunate in that I've had very few bad transactions on Etsy. The vast majority of my customers have been fabulous, and for that, I'm so grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: