Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bridesmaid/Attendant Gifts

Last night, I was packing up an order of eight matching pendants for a bride-to-be who contacted me through Etsy. I do several bridesmaid/attendant gift orders like this every wedding season, so it has occurred to me that maybe I should offer a special wedding package deal.

So here it is: if you buy six or more jewelry items from my shop (matching or assorted), you'll get free shipping! Each item will arrive packaged in a pretty jewelry box, ready to give to the lovely ladies who are supporting you through your wedding.

Note: Each item in my Etsy store is listed as having a quantity of one item, but in reality, I usually have several of each item shown. If you need more than I have in stock, I'm happy to glaze some up for you and run them through the kiln. Sometimes it can take 6 to 8 weeks to make enough work to run the kiln, so try to let me know ahead of time!

No comments: